Earth Day is April 22, 2022April 2022
Lumetta is committed to becoming more sustainable and ecofriendly.
To demonstrate our support for environmental protection, Lumetta recently donated to
The Nature Conservancy–one of the most effective and efficient environmental organizations in the world.
With six decades of experience, NC protected more than 119 million acres of land and 5,000 river miles—and they operate more than 100 marine conservation projects globally.
Some of the steps Lumetta has taken include:
- Installing energy efficient lighting throughout our building
- Obtaining recyclable packaging for our swatch samples
- Donating products and supplies to:
ReStore, Habitat for Humanity, Crossroads RI, American Heart Association, RI Food Bank, and others
- Distributing reusable Lumetta branded grocery bags to our colleagues to reduce paper waste and the consumption of plastics.
- Giving out seed packets to those who love gardening or want to try their hand at growing their own plants.
- Sharing websites that offer ways to help reduce, reuse, and recycle.
We hope Lumetta inspires you to find ways to help the environment and to save energy and money.